We are a Polish cooperative of ecological agricultural production.
We produce organic foods of the highest quality, as well as innovative and at the same time traditional products and solutions. One of them is a neo-ancient clay irrigation pot created in response to the draining of the plane. It is made of porous and self-permeable clay that is buried in the ground. The pot naturally irrigates the garden reducing water loss and watering work.
This pot can be used in:
- harvested by professional farmers
- small vegetable gardens, flower beds
- home gardens, large pots
- urban green spaces
How does it work?
1. Bury the pot in the ground and surround it with plants. The roots will automatically grow towards the water source.
2. Fill the container with water. Check the water level every few days and fill the tank again.
3. Over time, the roots stick to the outside of the pot and extract water when they need it.
At the moment there are two sizes of vase available:
- for large pots and balconies
- provides moisture within 30 cm
- width: 95 mm, height: 140 mm, capacity: 0.5L
- for home gardens, flower beds, flower beds and vegetable gardens
- provides moisture within 45 cm
- width: 180 mm, height: 270 mm, capacity: 2.5L
We are looking for European distributors in the agricultural and horticultural sectors to work under a distribution service contract.
Copyright © Globartis 2021 - Version 3.2.1 - Last update 04-sep-21 - Powered with by Giplo